Does your business need a blog? I can write posts on your behalf, to a timetable that suits you and your company. I will devise content ideas that are relevant to your industry and will write about your products, projects, events, and news. If you have a business website and don’t have a blog – or don’t update your blog on a regular basis – then an important marketing opportunity is going to waste.
A blog – a shortened form of the word “weblog” – is an online journal onto which a business or individual can add regular updates regarding their latest news, thoughts or ideas. While most website content remains static, blogs allow a constant flow of new information to be shared with friends, customers and the general public.
• Your blog is the heart of your social media strategy – the content hub from which you and your customers can share information to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest and other social media platforms, all of which will increase your visibility and promote your business with the minimum of expense.
• Crucially, a blog that is updated regularly, packed full of information and linked to the wider community will encourage search engines to prioritise your site, making it easy to find.
• It is also a great place for showcasing new products or services, giving advice, sharing photographs, answering commonly asked questions, or chatting about other interests – thereby projecting the image of a dynamic business bursting with knowledge and fresh ideas.
• A blog represents the perfect opportunity to inject personality and colour into your website, reinforce your brand values and market positioning, and demonstrate your expertise and professionalism.
• It can also be an informal, friendly space in which to join communities, interact with your customers, and share ideas. It allows you to build a relationship with your readers and win their trust and loyalty – giving them a reason to keep coming back.
Understandably, many business owners find it impossible to find time to blog, with all the work that this entails: brainstorming content ideas; writing, formatting, editing, fact-checking and proofreading; and optimising each blog post for search engines such as Google by adding the keywords and phrases that potential clients might look for.
If this sounds like you, then let me create your blog content for you. I can help you to come up with ideas, and can write in a style that conveys your brand’s personality and gets the right message across to your target audience. Or, if you haven’t yet found the right tone of voice for your business, I can help you do that too.
Contact me for further information, including prices.